The Company’s core business is research and development, which involves the elaboration, testing and implementation of innovative solutions in the field of technology and construction of special vehicles. The Company carries out scientific research and development projects financed by both public and its own funds. The result of these projects is the commercialization and the emergence of vehicle prototypes.
Examples of implemented research and development projects:
- Project: “Construction of fire trucks with ergonomics of use” fulfilled for state defense under competition No. 7/2015. The project is co-funded by the National Center for Research and Development.
- Project: ” Scientific description of High Mobility Wheel Platform for special applications ” in the frame of the Demonstrator + competition. The project is co-funded by the National Center for Research and Development.
- Target Project 354 / BO / B: “Scientific description and implementation of new generation special vehicle for the removal of pollution in the event of disasters caused by aviation and warfare”.
- Target Project 379 / BO / B: “Scientific description and construction of a prototype special vehicle for chemical and technical rescue (SRCem-Tech) designed to carry out activities during chemical incidents.”
- Target Project 356 / BO / B: “Heavy Wheel Evacuation and Technical Rescue Vehicle HWETRV-1”.
- Project: “Sapper Hazardous Material Transport Vehicle ATHENA”, produced using own financial resources and technical support of the company SZCZĘŚNIAK Special Vehicles Ltd.
- “Scientific description and construction of a system for the storage and transport of allogeneic tissue and allogeneic biostatic tissue transplants at ultra-low temperatures, mounted on a specialist vehicle.”
- Target Project 351 / BO / B: ” Scientific description of Mobile Action Enhancement Kit (MAEK) in case of construction disasters and catastrophes”.
We cooperate with research institutes and universities, such as:
- Józef Tuliszkowski Scientific and Research Centre for Fire Protection – National Research Institute in Józefów,
- Military Institute of Armored and Automobile Technology in Sulejówek (near Warsaw),
- Jarosław Dąbrowski Military Academy of Technology in Warsaw,
- Warsaw University of Technology,
- Tadeusz Kościuszko Cracow University of Technology,
- Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice,
- University of Bielsko-Biała,
- The Main School of Fire Service in Warsaw,
- College of the State Fire Service in Cracow,
- PIMOT Automotive Industry Institute in Warsaw,
- BOSMAL Automotive Research and Development Institute Ltd. in Bielsko-Biała,
Partners complement each other in terms of science, construction and technology. Specialists’ knowledge and research capabilities of the universities and institutes along with experience and production capacity of the company SZCZĘŚNIAK Special Vehicles Ltd. are guarantees of achieving the goal of each project.